Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Week of Reborn 2 - She Spawn 2 teaser

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    We have seen the teaser pictures of Spawn the Black Knight from Reborn 2.

    I am looking forward to Jon posting the rest of the teasers leading up to Friday when we get to see the whole line!

    Today we have from Jon -

    sheSPAWN2

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 05, 2004 05:32 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    We have seen the teaser pictures of Spawn the Black Knight from Reborn 2.

    I am looking forward to Jon posting the rest of the teasers leading up to Friday when we get to see the whole line!

    Today we have from Jon -

    sheSPAWN2

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ April 05, 2004 05:32 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">neat! I want to see the whole figure. and mandarin spawn. and all of the others, dammit.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Love that spawn emblem right above her, just in front of, ummmm - well I am sure you can see it.

    Tort - yeah, I can't wait until Friday to get a look at all the figures in full shots.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet!

    Not sure about what looks like a leather mask ... but I'll wait.... not patiently mind you...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well, there goes the custom I had planned for my extra. OK, I'll go to plan B now. [img]redface.gif[/img]
    That looks hot to be sure. Love the Spawn emblem.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah Im definately looking forward to picking up the figures I missed when they first came out, and maybe some new versions of ones I liked/have!

  8. #8
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Yeah, I can't wait for the Mandy, hope he comes ou tnice.

  9. #9
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    meh...
    Mandy's the one I'm waiting for...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im just wondering what the interlink is going to be, one figure from the line, a scaled down version of the complete set put toghter, or maybe a box set?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •